Edgware Gas & Electric Boiler Repairs & Installations
AHP repair and install gas & electric boilers in Edgware, using manufacturer-trained and qualified central heating engineers.
- Our breakdown service repairs 65% of gas and electric boilers within the first hour on site – and our aim is to get you back up and running normally as soon as possible
- Our vehicles stock the most common, high-failure gas & electric boiler parts, with components sourced and supplied the same day. Common faults include leaks and thermostat problems
- New boiler installation can take varying lengths of time and depends on the size of your dwelling and heating requirements. If your system breaks down and cannot be repaired, installing a replacement boiler might the best option for you
Gas & Electric Boiler Manufacturers
A selection of gas & electric boilers we repair and install include:
Telford Copper Cylinders
With a reputation for offering excellent customer service spanning 20 years, we have the engineering expertise and experience to provide ongoing boiler servicing and maintenance, ensuring energy efficiency and the longevity of your homes central heating system.
If your boiler has broken down and you need urgent assistance, our 24 hour Edgware emergency plumbers can help.
Gas & Electric Central Heating Engineers
Our Gas-Safe registered central heating engineers can service and fix most gas and electric models on the market.
Your time is valuable, so once we’ve set up your appointment, we’ll call you when we’re on our way. That way you won’t have to wait around for your boiler to be serviced! We will:
- Arrive on time, fully uniformed and carrying ID
- Repair your boiler or central heating system as soon as possible
- Ensure boiler parts are supplied as a priority, if not in stock
- Advise you of progress if we service your boiler
- Suggest money-saving ways of maintaining your boiler for the future
We’re passionate about being the one company who backs up all our work with a guarantee with a long list of satisfied customers.
Should you need your boiler replacing, our plumbers have the experience and expertise to guide you and discuss your options with you.
Landlord Gas Safety Certificate
Did you know that it’s a legal requirement for landlords of rented accommodation to obtain an annual gas safety certificate (CP12) to prove compliance on all gas appliances and flues within their property? AHP’s Gas-Safe engineers are fully qualified to carry out gas safety inspections and issue compliance certificates.
Author: Tony Hernandez