Harrow Gas & Electric Boiler Servicing & Installations
AHP Boiler Services repair and install gas & electric boilers in Harrow, using manufacturer-trained and qualified central heating engineers.
- We repair 65% of gas and electric boilers within the first hour on site – with our aim to get you back up and running normally as soon as possible
- Our vans stock high-failure gas & electric boiler parts, with components sourced and supplied the same day. Common faults include leaks and thermostat problems
- New boiler installation can take varying lengths of time and depends on the size of your dwelling and heating needs. If your system breaks down and can’t be repaired, installing a new boiler might the best option
Gas & Electric Boiler Manufacturers
A selection of gas and electric boiler manufacturers we repair and install include:
Telford Copper Cylinders
Our reputation for offering excellent customer service spans 20 years, due to our central heating expertise and boiler servicing and maintenance experience, helping ensure energy efficiency and system longevity is achieved.
If your boiler’s broken down and you need urgent assistance, our emergency plumbers in Harrow can help.
Gas & Electric Central Heating Engineers
Our Gas-Safe central heating engineers can service and fix most gas and electric models on the market today.
We know your time is valuable, so once an appointment with you has been made, we’ll call you when our heating engineers are on their way, removing the need for you to wait around. We will:
- Arrive on time, uniformed and carrying ID
- Repair your gas or electric boiler or central heating system promptly
- Ensure boiler parts are supplied as a priority, if not in stock
- Advise you of progress throughout your boiler servicing
- Suggest money-saving ways of maintaining your boiler in the future
We’re passionate about being the one company who backs up all our work with a guarantee with a long list of satisfied customers.
Should you need your boiler replacing, our plumbers will guide and discuss your options with you.
Landlord Gas Safety Certificate
Did you know that it’s a legal requirement for landlords of rented accommodation to obtain an annual gas safety certificate (CP12) to prove compliance on all gas appliances and flues within their property? AHP’s Gas-Safe engineers are fully qualified to carry out gas safety inspections and issue compliance certificates.
Author: Tony Hernandez