Hammersmith 24 Hour Emergency Plumbers
Our team of 24 hour emergency plumbers are available to visit you anytime, night or day, throughout Hammersmith, within the West London post code W6.
Our fully-qualified & friendly Gas-Safe plumbers want to help you get back to normal asap! With over 20 years experience, how can our emergency plumbers help?
- Emergency Boiler Repair
- Bathroom & Toilet Plumbing
- Shower Plumbing & Installations
- Radiator Repair & Fitting
As you’d expect, we fix, service and repair boilers, gas appliances and pipe-work. Not sure if we can help? Whether your job is big or small, your problem needs to be resolved at an affordable cost.
Having Plumbing Problems in Hammersmith? We Fix Boiler Breakdowns, Leaks & Central Heating Blockages!
It really is sod’s law! Boiler and central heating plumbing problems such as blockages, leaks and breakdowns always seem to happen at the worst possible times. For families and the elderly, this can turn into a nightmare, with no hot water, heating or cooking facilities. If you’re in an emergency, call us first.
- Our emergency plumbers adhere to Gas Safe Register standards
- Qualified plumbers who regularly repair boiler breakdowns
- In hazardous situations, we provide safety checks on gas boilers and central heating systems
- Plumbers who are trained to identify and quickly resolve leaks and blockages
- Boiler manufacturer repair parts and components are held in call-out vehicles
Receiving great customer care during your emergency plumbing work is what you expect - and we fully understand this. We’re a local, family-run plumbing company, so we want to help you now and be your “go-to” plumber in the future. Many of our clients were recommended to us in the first place by other satisfied customers.
We’ll treat you, your time and your home with respect and offer you advice on all areas of emergency plumbing, boiler servicing and central heating.
Hammersmith Plumbing Rates. Affordable? Yes!
Our “fixed-fee, no call-out charge” rates have been called “a breath of fresh air” by customers, especially those who’ve experienced rogue plumbers in the past trying to rip them off. We don’t charge astronomical prices for emergency call-outs and when you receive your final bill, you’ll see no hidden costs.
Our promise to you. We will:
- Arrive on time, fully uniformed and carrying ID
- Provide fully qualified Gas-Safe engineers and installers
- Work within your schedule and lifestyle
- Ensure repair parts are supplied same day, if not currently in stock
- Advise you of work progress
- Suggest money-saving ways of maintaining your appliances
- Offer a 5 year guarantee on all central heating installations, if a new boiler is required
Landlord Gas Safety Certificate
Did you know that it’s a legal requirement for landlords of rented accommodation to obtain an annual gas safety certificate (CP12) to prove compliance on all gas appliances and flues within their property? AHP’s Gas-Safe engineers are fully qualified to carry out gas safety inspections and issue compliance certificates.