Notting Hill 24 Hour Emergency Plumbers
Do you need a 24 hour emergency plumber in Notting Hill? Our team of emergency plumbers are ready to visit you anytime, night or day, within the West London post codes W10 and W11 .
We fix and repair boilers, gas appliances and pipe-work, so whether your job is big or small, your plumbing problem needs resolving and at an affordable cost. Our aim is to send you a fully-qualified & friendly Gas-Safe plumber and to get you back to normal asap!
With over 20 years experience, our emergency plumbers help with:
• Emergency Boiler Repair
• Bathroom & Toilet Plumbing
• Shower Plumbing & Installations
• Radiator Repair & Fitting
Notting Hill Plumbing Problems Fixed: Boiler Breakdowns, Leaks & Central Heating Blockages!
Often occurring at the worse possible times, boiler and central heating plumbing problems such as blockages, leaks and breakdowns can wreak havoc for families and the elderly. No hot water, heating or cooking facilities require urgent attention, especially during the colder winter months.
If you’re in an emergency, here’s why you should call us first:
- Our emergency plumbers adhere to Gas Safe Register standards
- Qualified plumbers who regularly repair boiler breakdowns
- In hazardous situations, we provide safety checks on gas boilers and central heating systems
- Plumbers who are trained to identify and quickly resolve leaks and blockages
- Boiler manufacturer repair parts and components are held in call-out vehicles
Receiving great customer care before, during and after your emergency plumbing work is what you expect. We understand that once you’re back up and running, it’s the service you’ll remember us by. As your local, family-run plumbing company, being your “go-to” plumber in the future is important to us and many of our clients came from recommendations from others.
We’ll treat you, your time and your home with respect and offer you advice on all areas of emergency plumbing, boiler servicing and central heating.
Looking for Affordable Notting Hill Plumbing Rates? Read on..
Our “fixed-fee, no call-out charge” rates are often met with both relief and “a breath of fresh air”, especially by those who’ve experienced rogue plumbers in the past trying to rip them off. We don’t charge silly prices for emergency call-outs and when you receive your final bill, you’ll see no hidden costs. Sound good?
Our promise to you. We will:
- Arrive on time, fully uniformed and carrying ID
- Provide fully qualified Gas-Safe engineers and installers
- Work within your schedule and lifestyle
- Ensure repair parts are supplied same day, if not currently in stock
- Advise you of work progress
- Suggest money-saving ways of maintaining your appliances
- Offer a 5 year guarantee on all central heating installations, if a new boiler is required
Landlord Gas Safety Certificate
Did you know that it’s a legal requirement for landlords of rented accommodation to obtain an annual gas safety certificate (CP12) to prove compliance on all gas appliances and flues within their property? AHP’s Gas-Safe engineers are fully qualified to carry out gas safety inspections and issue compliance certificates.