Elson Coral E Electric Boiler Repairs Hertfordshire, London
Elson Coral E electric hot water boiler repairs have been AHP’s speciality for over 15 years. If you’re trying to resolve your own hot water issues with one of these hot water boilers’, you’re on the right page.
We get most Elson Coral E boiler customers up and running the very same day, throughout Hertfordshire and North West London.
As well as having qualified, trained engineers who carry most non-generic parts for these boilers, we also carry out yearly servicing and maintenance and rapid electric boiler replacements.
Are you experiencing any of these problems with your Elson Coral E boiler?
- Only getting half the hot water you are used too?
- Having to keep using the boost button?
- Water will not stop running in tank or keeping you up at night?
- No hot water whatsoever?
- Working intermittently?
- Water leaking from unit?
Elson Coral E boilers are known in the industry mostly as “Thermostores” which, as the diagram shows, heat your hot water by heating a body of water, which in turn heats your hot water that passes through it.
Elson Coral E Electric Boiler - Common Faults:
- Not enough water in the unit caused by faulty ball valve
- Ball valve in unit faulty causing water to constantly run into unit and overflow
- Faulty element causing intermittent heat up
- Faulty element causing 1/2 of unit to heat up, resulting in hot water shortage
Unit getting too hot ,faulty high limit thermostats
- Unit leaking - faulty thermostat pocket leaking due to corrosion
- Unit leaking - ruptured vessel skin
This is a Tristor Cased 150 Litre Thermostore, which we use to replace Elson Coral E Boilers - carried out and completed in a single day
If you’re unable to resolve the problems with your Elson Coral E boiler, don’t despair! AHP Boiler Services have skilled boiler engineers that can be with you the same day, to give you a no-obligation quotation to repair these problems, with a guarantee on all works.
If you would like your Elson Coral E electric boiler serviced or inspected by our professional engineers, please contact us today for an appointment that suits you.
Just get in touch with our staff and we will have you functioning again in no time at all - we’re only a call away.
Find out what our satisfied clients have to say or see our Google+ reviews. We cover all parts of Hertfordshire and North and West London.