Gledhill PulsaCoil & BoilerMate Repairs in Herts, London
Gledhill Pulsa Coil & BoilerMate Repairs, Replacements & Servicing – Hertfordshire & North West London
Gledhill Pulsa Coil and BoilerMate Electric hot water boiler repairs have been our speciality for over 15 years. Are you trying to resolve your hot water issues with a PulsaCoil electric hot water boiler? In you live in Hertfordshire or North / West London, make us your first call.
Danger: did you know that the casing of a Gledhill PulsaCoil boiler is charged with 30amp 240 volts, which, if interfered with correctly by the untrained, could result in death or severe injury?
Our goal is to get you back up and running the very same day. Our qualified engineers are thoroughly trained; carry ID and stock most non-generic boiler parts.
AHP also carry out yearly boiler servicing and maintenance on Gledhill boilers and are able install replacements should models or parts become uneconomically viable to repair.
Which Gledhill boilers can we repair or service?
- PulsaCoil 2000
- PulsaCoil A-Class
- PulsaCoil BP
- PulsaCoil III
- BoilerMate 2000
- BoilerMate A-Class
- BoilerMate BP
- BoilerMate II or BoilerMate III
Gledhill PulsaCoil or BoilerMate boilers are quite complicated to work on, so why not cut the middle man and get an AHP engineer on it today and get it fixed on the first visit?
Are you experiencing any of these problems with your Gledhill boilers?
- Only getting half the hot water you are used too?
- Economy 7 over night heat up not working?
- Having to keep using the boost button?
- Wet patch on the floor beneath unit?
- No hot water whatsoever?
- Boiler works intermittently?
- Water leaking from boiler?
- Massive electricity bills?
PulsaCoil and Boilermate boilers are known in the industry as “Thermostores” which heat your hot water by heating a body of water than, in turn, heats your hot water that passes through it.
Gledhill PulsaCoil & BoilerMate Boilers - Common Faults:
- Not enough water in the unit caused by faulty ball valve
- Ball valve in unit faulty causing water to constantly run into unit and overflow
- Faulty element causing intermittent heat up
- Faulty element causing only half of unit to heat up so resulting in a shortage of hot water
- Unit getting too hot and faulty high limit thermostats
- Unit leaking, faulty thermostat pocket leaking due to corrosion
- Unit leaking, ruptured vessel skin
If your boiler cannot be fixed, it can be replaced within 24 hours. We will diagnose and repair boiler faults (in most cases) within the same day that you call us.
What’s more, all our boiler repairs come with a guarantee and the peace of mind that all our engineers are Gas-Safe Registered and will treat your home just like they would their own.
Just get in touch with our staff and we will have you functioning again in no time at all or find out more about us or get a fast quote to protect your boiler and appliance energy efficiency. We’re only a phone call away and cover all parts of Hertfordshire and North and West London.
Find out what our satisfied clients have to say or see our Google+ reviews. We look forward to serving you.