Finchley Gas & Electric Boiler Repairs & Installations
Throughout Finchley, AHP service, repair and install gas & electric boilers, using manufacturer-trained and Gas-Safe qualified central heating engineers.
But why choose us over our competitors?
- Quick turnaround - our breakdown repair service resolves 65% of all gas and electric boiler problems within the first hour on site – our goal is to get you back up and running, as soon as possible
- Repair vehicles – we stock the most common, high-failure gas & electric boiler parts, sourced and supplied the same day. Common faults that we hold stock for include leaks and thermostat problems
- Our honesty - boiler installation can take varying lengths of time and depends on the size of your dwelling and heating requirements. If your system breaks down and can’t be repaired, installing a replacement boiler might be your only option
Gas & Electric Boiler Manufacturers Serviced
A selection of gas & electric boilers we repair, service and install include:
Telford Copper Cylinders
Ensuring energy efficiency and the longevity of your homes central heating system is as important to us as it is to you.
We’ve helped thousands of customers, using our engineering expertise and experience, with boiler servicing and maintenance, over the last 20+ years.
If your boiler has broken down and you need urgent assistance, our 24 hour Finchley emergency plumbers can help.
Qualified Gas-Safe Heating Engineers
Our Gas-Safe registered heating engineers can service and fix most gas and electric models on the market.
Your time is valuable, so once your appointment is set up, we’ll call you when we’re on our way, so you won’t have to wait around for your boiler to be serviced.
When we arrive, we will:
- Be punctual, be fully uniformed and show you our official ID
- Repair your boiler or central heating system ASAP with as little fuss as possible
- Keep you updated on repair progress
- Ensure parts are supplied as a priority, if not in stock
- Suggest energy and money-saving ways to maintain your boiler in the future
We’re passionate about being the one company who backs up all our work with a guarantee with a long list of satisfied customers. See our Google+ reviews here too.
Should your boiler need replacing due to age or performance, our expert plumbers will guide you and discuss your options with you.
Gas Safety Certificates for Landlords
It’s now a legal requirement for landlords of rented accommodation to obtain an annual gas safety certificate (CP12) to prove compliance on all gas appliances and flues within their property. AHP’s Gas-Safe engineers are qualified to carry out inspections and issue compliance certificates.
To discuss servicing or replacing your gas or electric boiler, give us a call. Alternatively, find out more about us – we look forward to helping you!
Author: Tony Hernandez