Kilburn Gas & Electric Boiler Repairs & Installations
Throughout the London town of Kilburn, AHP service, repair and install gas & electric boilers, using manufacturer-trained and Gas-Safe qualified central heating engineers – all at affordable prices.
Why choose us over our competitors?
- Fast fixing - our breakdown repair service resolves 65% of all gas and electric boiler problems within the first hour on site – our goal is to get you back up and running, as soon as possible
- Fully stocked service vehicles – we stock the most common, high-failure gas & electric boiler parts, sourced and supplied the same day. Common faults that we hold stock for include leaks and thermostat problems
- Our honest advice - boiler installation can take different lengths of time depending on the size of your dwelling and heating requirements. If your system breaks down and can’t be repaired, installing a replacement boiler might be your only option.
Gas & Electric Boiler Manufacturers Serviced
Manufacturers of gas & electric boilers that we service, repair and install include:
Telford Copper Cylinders
Energy efficiency, saving money and the longevity of your homes central heating system is as important to us as it is to you and we’ve helped thousands of customers, using our engineering expertise and experience, with boiler servicing and maintenance over the last 20+ years.
If your boiler has broken down and you need urgent help, our 24 hour emergency Kilburn plumbers can help.
Gas-Safe Heating Engineers – Qualified with ID’s
Our Gas-Safe registered heating engineers can service and fix 99% of gas and electric boiler models on the market. Your time is valuable, so once your appointment is set up, on the day of the visit, we’ll call you when we’re on our way, so you won’t have to wait around for your boiler to be serviced.
When we arrive, we will:
- Arrive on-time, be fully uniformed and show you our official ID
- Repair your boiler or central heating system ASAP with as little fuss as possible
- Keep you updated on the progress of your repair
- Ensure parts are supplied as a priority, if not in stock
- Suggest energy and money-saving ways to maintain your boiler in the future
We’re passionate about being the one company who backs up all our work with a guarantee with a long list of satisfied customers. See our Google+ reviews here too.
Should your boiler need replacing, due to age or poor-performance, our knowledgeable plumbers will guide you and discuss your options with you.
Gas Safety Certificates for Landlords
It’s now a legal requirement for landlords of rented accommodation to obtain an annual gas safety certificate (CP12) to prove compliance on all gas appliances and flues within their property. AHP’s Gas-Safe engineers are qualified to carry out inspections and issue compliance certificates.
To discuss servicing or replacing your gas or electric boiler, give us a call. Alternatively, find out more about us – we look forward to helping you!
Author: Tony Hernandez