Northwood Gas & Electric Boiler Servicing & Installations
AHP Boiler Services repair and install gas & electric boiler systems in Northwood, using manufacturer-accredited central heating engineers.
- We repair 65% of gas and electric boilers within the first hour on site, so we aim to get you back up and running as soon as possible
- Our repair & installation vans stock high-failure gas & electric boiler parts, with components sourced and supplied (if not in stock) the same day.
- New boiler installation can take varying lengths of time and depends on the size of your dwelling and your specific heating needs.
- If your system breaks down and can’t be repaired, installing a new boiler might the best option
Gas & Electric Boiler Manufacturers
We repair, service and install a selection of gas and electric boiler manufacturers, including:
Telford Copper Cylinders
Our excellent customer service spans 20 years and our reputation has been earned due to our central heating expertise and maintenance experience and how we help customers achieve energy efficiency.
If your boiler’s broken down and you need urgent assistance our emergency plumbers in Northwood should be the first call you make.
Gas & Electric Central Heating Engineers
Our Gas-Safe central heating engineers can service and fix most gas and electric models on the market today.
We understand that your time is valuable, so once a convenient day / time to visit has been made, we’ll call you when our heating engineers are on their way, removing the need for you to needlessly wait around. We will then:
- Arrive on time, fully-uniformed and carry company ID
- Repair your gas or electric boiler or central heating system promptly
- Ensure boiler parts are supplied as a priority, if not in stock
- Advise you of progress throughout your servicing
- Advise on money-saving ways to maintain your boiler in the future
We guarantee all the work we carry out and can provide a long list of satisfied customers and testimonials at your request.
Should you need a new boiler our plumbers will guide and discuss your options with you.
Landlord Gas Safety Certificate
Did you know that it’s a legal requirement for landlords of rented accommodation to obtain an annual gas safety certificate (CP12) to prove compliance on all gas appliances and flues within their property? AHP’s Gas-Safe engineers are fully qualified to carry out gas safety inspections and issue compliance certificates.
Author: Tony Hernandez