Highgate 24 Hour Emergency Plumbers
AHP Boiler Services’ 24 hour emergency plumbers are ready and waiting for your call! Available for call-out throughout Highgate, within the North London post code N6, our fully-qualified & friendly Gas-Safe engineers have over 20 years experience and expertise between them.
Our emergency plumbers can help within the following areas:
- Emergency Boiler Repair
- Bathroom & Toilet Plumbing
- Shower Plumbing & Installations
- Radiator Repair & Fitting
Our plumbers fix and repair most boiler models, appliances and gas pipe-work. However big or small a job is, our aim is simple: to get you back up and running again at the most affordable cost.
Plumbing Problems Fixed: Highgate Boiler Breakdowns, Leaks & Central Heating Blockages
Central heating & boiler plumbing problems such as leaks, blockages and breakdowns can happen at any time during the day – unfortunately, it’s often the worst times when hot water, heating or cooking facilities are required, affecting your entire family.
So why make us your first call in an emergency?
- Our emergency plumbers adhere to Gas Safe Register standards
- Qualified plumbers who regularly repair boiler breakdowns
- In hazardous situations, we provide safety checks on gas boilers and central heating systems
- Plumbers who are trained to identify and quickly resolve leaks and blockages
- Boiler manufacturer repair parts and components are held in call-out vehicles
You should only pay for the emergency plumbing work we’ve completed and still expect great customer care, no matter how big or small the job was. As a small, local family-run plumbing business, we want to be your chosen plumber now and in the future.
Our customers (many of whom have been with us for years) are treated with respect and we offer them proven advice on all areas of plumbing, boilers and central heating and we’re pleased to say that they regularly recommend us to their own family and friends.
Are Our Plumbing Rates Affordable in Highgate? Yes!
Most customers are pleasantly surprised at our “fixed-fee, with no call-out charge” rates. We don’t charge the earth for emergency call-outs and when you receive your final bill, you’ll see no hidden costs. It’s simply not the way we work. Be careful who you call, as many plumbers are out to rip you off!
Our promise to you. We will:
- Arrive on time, fully uniformed, carrying ID
- Provide fully qualified Gas-Safe engineers and installers
- Work within your schedule and lifestyle
- Ensure boiler repair parts are supplied same day, if not currently in stock
- Advise you of work progress
- Suggest money-saving ways of maintaining your appliances, if required
- If a new boiler is needed, we offer a 5 year guarantee on all central heating installations
Landlord Gas Safety Certificate
Did you know that it’s a legal requirement for landlords of rented accommodation to obtain an annual gas safety certificate (CP12) to prove compliance on all gas appliances and flues within their property? AHP’s Gas-Safe engineers are fully qualified to carry out gas safety inspections and issue compliance certificates.