Kentish Town 24 Hour Emergency Plumbers
Do you need a 24 hour emergency plumber? Our team of emergency plumbers are available to visit you anytime, night or day, throughout Kentish Town, within the North West London post code NW5.
They have gained (collectively) over 20 years expertise and experience, so our fully-qualified & friendly Gas-Safe engineers want to help you get back to normal asap!
So what can AHP emergency plumbers help you with?
- Emergency Boiler Repair
- Bathroom & Toilet Plumbing
- Shower Plumbing & Installations
- Radiator Repair & Fitting
Our emergency plumbers fix and repair boilers, appliances and gas pipe-work, so big or small, your problem must be resolved at an affordable cost.
Plumbing Problems in Kentish Town? We Fix Boiler Breakdowns, Leaks & Central Heating Blockages!
It’s sods law! Central heating & boiler plumbing problems such as leaks, blockages and breakdowns often happen at the worst possible times. No hot water, heating or cooking facilities causes havoc to you and your family. So why call us first in an emergency?
- Our emergency plumbers adhere to Gas Safe Register standards
- Qualified plumbers who regularly repair boiler breakdowns
- In hazardous situations, we provide safety checks on gas boilers and central heating systems
- Plumbers who are trained to identify and quickly resolve leaks and blockages
- Boiler manufacturer repair parts and components are held in call-out vehicles
You expect to pay for the plumbing work we’ve completed and still receive great customer care. And we really understand this. As a local family-run firm, we want to be your chosen plumber now and in the future. Did you know that many of our clients were recommended to us in the first place?
Our customers are treated with respect and we offer them sound advice on all areas of emergency plumbing, boiler servicing and central heating.
Are Our Kentish Town Plumbing Rates Affordable? Yes!
Our “fixed-fee, with no call-out charge” rates are a relief to many. We don’t charge the earth for emergency call-outs and when you receive your final bill, you’ll see no hidden costs and it’s not the way we work! Be careful who you call, as many plumbers are out to rip you off!
Our promise to you. We will:
- Arrive on time, fully uniformed, carrying ID
- Provide fully qualified Gas-Safe engineers and installers
- Work within your schedule and lifestyle
- Ensure boiler repair parts are supplied same day, if not currently in stock
- Advise you of work progress
- Suggest money-saving ways of maintaining your appliances, if required
- Offer a 5 year guarantee on all central heating installations, if a new boiler is required
Landlord Gas Safety Certificate
Did you know that it’s a legal requirement for landlords of rented accommodation to obtain an annual gas safety certificate (CP12) to prove compliance on all gas appliances and flues within their property? AHP’s Gas-Safe engineers are fully qualified to carry out gas safety inspections and issue compliance certificates.