Shepherds Bush 24 Hour Emergency Plumbers
If you need a 24 hour emergency plumber, our team of plumbers are available to visit you anytime, night or day, throughout Shepherds Bush, within the West London post code W12.
With over 20 years experience and expertise, our fully-qualified & friendly Gas-Safe engineers want to help you get back to normal asap! How can our emergency plumbers help?
- Emergency Boiler Repair
- Bathroom & Toilet Plumbing
- Shower Plumbing & Installations
- Radiator Repair & Fitting
Our emergency plumbers fix, service and repair boilers, gas appliances and pipe-work, so big or small, your problem needs to be resolved at an affordable cost.
In Shepherds Bush & Having Plumbing Problems? We Fix Boiler Breakdowns, Leaks & Central Heating Blockages!
Boiler and central heating plumbing problems such as blockages, leaks and breakdowns almost always happen at the worst possible times. For families this can turn into a nightmare, with no hot water, heating or cooking facilities. If you’re in an emergency, why call us first?
- Our emergency plumbers adhere to Gas Safe Register standards
- Qualified plumbers who regularly repair boiler breakdowns
- In hazardous situations, we provide safety checks on gas boilers and central heating systems
- Plumbers who are trained to identify and quickly resolve leaks and blockages
- Boiler manufacturer repair parts and components are held in call-out vehicles
Paying for emergency plumbing work and receiving great customer care are what you expect - and we really understand this. As local family-run plumbers, we want to help you now and be your chosen plumber in the future. Many of our clients were recommended to us in the first place by other satisfied customers.
We’ll treat you with respect and will offer you advice on all areas of emergency plumbing, boiler servicing and central heating.
Shepherds Bush Plumbing Rates. Affordable? Yes!
Our “fixed-fee, no call-out charge” rates are a relief to many who’ve experienced rogue plumbers in the past trying to rip them off. We don’t charge the earth for emergency call-outs and when you receive your final bill, you’ll see no hidden costs and it’s not the way we work! So be careful who you call..
Our promise to you. We will:
- Arrive on time, fully uniformed and carrying ID
- Provide fully qualified Gas-Safe engineers and installers
- Work within your schedule and lifestyle
- Ensure repair parts are supplied same day, if not currently in stock
- Advise you of work progress
- Suggest money-saving ways of maintaining your appliances
- Offer a 5 year guarantee on all central heating installations, if a new boiler is required
Landlord Gas Safety Certificate
Did you know that it’s a legal requirement for landlords of rented accommodation to obtain an annual gas safety certificate (CP12) to prove compliance on all gas appliances and flues within their property? AHP’s Gas-Safe engineers are fully qualified to carry out gas safety inspections and issue compliance certificates.