Stop Your Condense Pipe Freezing & Breaking Down – North London
At AHP Boiler Services, we know how frustrating it is when your boiler hasn’t worked for days, in cold weather, due to the condense pipe freezing up. It’s a pain we could all do without.
So, we’ve found a rather cleaver solution – the Heat Track Condense Pipe Kit.
If you relate to any of these scenarios, we’re sure you’ll find this product super-helpful:
- Does your boiler stop working in freezing cold weather?
- Have you had to call out a boiler engineer, to get you boiler working in cold weather?
- Does your condensing boiler or condense pipe keep freezing up?
Solution: The Heat Track Condense Pipe Kit
With the Heat Track Protection Kit, your condense pipe will not freeze up this winter!
AHP Boiler Services will:
- Assess your boilers potential freezing condense problem
- Provide a bespoke anti-freezing heated pipe installation
Never have your condense pipe freeze again, with this thermostatically energy-efficient solution to condense pipe freezing.
Why Do Boilers Freeze?
If you’re having problems with your boilers’ condensate pipe freezing up in winter, we can install this bespoke thermal warming kit that allows you to terminate the problem. We install a small trace cable throughout the condense pipe run, inside a length of insulated pipe and the trace cable heats up to prevent the freezing problem.
The BoilerTrace Condensate Trace Heater can be installed to any length of pipework, complete with:
- Inline Thermostat
- Inline RCD
- Junction Box
- Warning labels and instructions
Additional information about the installation:
- The heater will be connected to a permanent live supply on your boiler via a fused spur or wall socket
- The thermostat is the most accurate of its kind, being able to switch at 3 degrees, so it is only on when required (and therefore reduced your energy bill)
- The cable is 10W/meter meaning that your running costs are extremely low
- The yearly costs will be negligible - in contrast to calling out an emergency engineer in the middle of the night!
Book in your installation and never worry about frozen condensing pipes ever again - contact AHP Boiler Services to discuss a date and time today.
We cover most parts of North London, including: Camden, Edgware, Euston, Hampstead, Finchley, Harrow, Highgate, Holloway, Islington, Kentish Town, Kings Cross, Northwood, Stoke Newington, St Pancras and Wembley.
Our skilled technicians are gas-safe qualified, fully insured and are ready to assist, so find out more about us, take a look at our Google+ reviews or read our customer testimonials.