Boiler Servicing, Replacement & Installations St Albans - Gas and Electric
AHP Boiler Services repair, maintain, replace and install gas & electric boiler systems throughout St Albans, with a professional team of manufacturer-trained central heating engineers.
- Did you know that 65% of gas and electric boiler repairs are completed within the first hour? We’ll do whatever we can to get your system up and running asap
- Our vans stock high-failure gas & electric boiler parts, but if they’re not in stock we can source and supply them within the same day
- Replacing a new boiler can take varying lengths of time and depends on the size of your dwelling and your specific central heating needs
- If your boiler or central heating breaks down and can’t be repaired, replacing and installing a new boiler is often the only option – and we can guide you through this process
Gas & Electric Boiler Manufacturers
Gas and electric boiler manufacturer systems we service and install include:
Telford Copper Cylinders
Our reputation has grown due to the excellent customer service we’ve provided over the past 20 years and how we help customers achieve energy efficiency throughout their properties.
If your boiler’s broken down and you need urgent assistance our emergency plumbers in St Albans can be on-site as soon as possible to assist you.
Gas & Electric Heating Engineers
Our Gas-Safe certified heating engineers understand that your time is valuable – they have families too! So once a convenient day / time to visit has been booked, they’ll let you know when they’re on their way, therefore removing the need for you to needlessly wait around.
- Arrive on time, fully-uniformed and carrying company ID
- Repair your gas or electric boiler system promptly
- Arrive with boiler parts
- Give you progress updates throughout the repair process
- Suggest money-saving ways to maintain and look after your boiler
We guarantee all the work we carry out (you heard that right!) and can provide a long list of happy customers with testimonials, at your request.
On the other hand, should you need a new boiler, our plumbers will guide and discuss your options with you.
Landlord Gas Safety Certificate
Did you know that it’s a legal requirement for landlords of rented accommodation to obtain an annual gas safety certificate (CP12) to prove compliance on all gas appliances (including cookers and ovens) and flues within their property? AHP’s Gas-Safe engineers are fully qualified to carry out gas safety inspections and issue compliance certificates.
Author: Tony Hernandez